Which Footballer Has Been Arrested Over Rape Allegations in North London?

Which Footballer Has Been Arrested Over Rape Allegations in North London?
Which Footballer Has Been Arrested Over Rape Allegations in North London?

A prominent Premier League footballer detained on suspicion of rape has been charged with a second rape against a different woman.

The Metropolitan Police have released the player on bail until August after interviewing and investigations.

The 29-year-old, who is a prominent member of his team but cannot be identified for legal reasons, was arrested in the early hours of Monday at his north London residence on suspicion of an alleged offense last month. The two further charges concern dates between April and June 2021.

“On 4 July, an accusation of rape of a woman in her 20s was reported to police,” Scotland Yard said in a statement. According to reports, the alleged rape occurred in June 2022. On July 4, a 29-year-old male was detained and taken into custody at a home in Barnet on suspicion of rape.

“While in detention, he was arrested on suspicion of two rapes allegedly perpetrated in April and June of 2021 against a separate lady in her twenties.” He was later granted bail and scheduled to appear in court in August. The investigation into the circumstances is still ongoing.”

The player’s participation in his club’s preseason practises is unknown.

The athlete, who is in his late twenties and will compete in the World Cup in Qatar in November, was apprehended yesterday when six police cars raided on a gated North London property.

Scotland Yard said that the footballer, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was arrested and later bailed until August.

He was questioned for at least 15 hours about an alleged incident that occurred last month while on vacation in the Mediterranean when two new complaints surfaced.

Cops announced today that the man was detained again on suspicion of rape against a new woman in 2021.

“On 4 July, an allegation of rape of a woman in her 20s was reported to police,” a Metropolitan Police spokesperson stated.

“It was reported that the alleged rape took place in June 2022.”

“On July 4, a man was detained and placed into custody on suspicion of rape.”

“While in detention, he was arrested on suspicion of two rapes allegedly perpetrated in April and June of 2021 against a separate lady in her twenties.”

“He was later released on bond with a court date in August.”

The investigation into the circumstances is still ongoing.”

Last month, the first lady in her twenties claimed she was raped while on vacation in the heat.

The claimed victim flew home to her friends and family after fleeing her five-star resort.

She spoke with police upon her return to the UK, and on Sunday evening she went to a police station to provide a thorough statement.

She handed detectives images she claimed showed bruising on her body following the alleged attack.

A large police presence was present at the star’s mansion just hours later before he was detained.

The claims, which swept Premier League stars’ WhatsApp groups, were reported to have astonished their teammates.
The club did not respond to requests for comment.

It is uncertain whether the internationally renowned star will now participate in his club’s pre-season schedule.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here