Since PUBG Mobile was outlawed in India a year ago, no other battle royale game has achieved the same level of popularity. Here is a guide on how to download and install PUBG mobile in India on any Android or iOS device in case you are still interested.
Having trouble installing PUBG Mobile? The most recent update for PUBG Mobile (1.4.0) was released last week. Even so, Krafton is prepared to make a comeback in India under a new moniker. The most recent edition continues to inspire a lot of enthusiasm.As everyone is aware, several Chinese apps, including PUBG, were banned last year. Playing PUBG requires installing its versions from other areas, which is the only method to do it.
Numerous new features have been added to PUBG Mobile’s most recent edition. Check out all the instructions below if you want to download and install the most recent version of PUBG Mobile for Android or iOS.
How to Install PUBG Mobile on ios
It’s possible that iOS’s installation process is more complicated than Android’s. To play the game, you must utilize a VPN. Another approach, meanwhile, necessitates some adjustments to your App Store settings. So let’s look at every way for installing the most recent version of PUBG Mobile on iOS.
Method 1: VPN method
- Open the app store on your ios device and download any VPN app of your choice.
- Connect to any location after opening the app.
- After connecting your device with VPN again open the app store and search PUBG mobile.
- Now you can easily find PUBG mobile latest version download and install it.
- After installing now you can play PUBG mobile whenever you want but make sure you connect your device to VPN before opening the app.
Method 2:Change country from app store setting
A different approach is to change the location to a supported nation, such Australia, the United States, or South Korea, in your App Store Settings. On any iOS device, follow these steps to change your region or nation:
- Click on your profile image at the top of the App Store to open it, then navigate to the Account area.
- Choose the country of your choice under the Country/Region option. Make sure you don’t have any active Apple Music or other subscriptions in the App Store. To change the country, you must cancel your subscription, if you have one. The best remedy for this is to make a new Apple ID and install PUBG mobile using it.
- Now choose between South Korea and the United States. Set the nation to the United States or Australia if you want to download PUBG Mobile’s global edition; however, doing so occasionally necessitates the use of a VPN. Set the country to Korea if you prefer the Korean version; a VPN is not needed for this version.
- Now complete the billing address information. You can use this address generator website to get address information for any country or search for these facts on Google. Save all the information, then go on.
- Go to the app store and look for PUBG Mobile after changing the country. From there, you may now download the Korean version.
- Open the game after installation and play whenever you want without a VPN.
You could occasionally encounter an error message in the app store saying “Account Not In This Store.” Simply sign out of your Apple ID and sign back in to fix this problem, which will identify the issue. PUBG Mobile should now be available for download and installation on smartphones.
How to Install PUBG mobile on your android device
It’s quite easy to install PUBG Mobile on an Android device. Although VPN does function here, you are not required to use one. We’ll be utilising an external app store by the name of TapTap.
This website is particularly well-liked by foreign gamers and offers a selection of great games. So let’s look at how to use TapTap to install PUBG mobile on Android.
- Visit the TapTap Mobile Client website and download the programme there. The TapTap app can be downloaded by clicking this link.
- Open the APK file after downloading to begin the installation process.
- Now launch the TapTap programme and look for PUBG Mobile. You’ll notice two distinct versions, one global and the other Korean.
- Whichever version you choose to use is entirely up to you. Once you’ve made up your mind, click “download.” Your game will be downloaded after you grant access to all of the storage.
- Similar to before, you must wait until all of the files are installed before continuing with the installation procedure. PUBG from TapTap is available without a VPN. But occasionally, it might not function during installation.
Simply connect to any VPN while the installation procedure is underway if you are experiencing the same issue. However, whereas the international version needs a VPN, the Korean version does not.
Enjoy PUBG mobile on your phone
There are no other details to add. I’ve played PUBG on both Android and iOS. The games operate smoothly and rapidly despite being in Early Access. Even if the latency is minimal, the distance between you and the game’s servers could still have an impact on how fluid the game plays.